At William Woods University, our goal is to help you receive as much financial assistance as you need, as well as to help you utilize your own resources. We believe that a college education is the best investment you can make.
Merit Scholarships (ACT minimum of 26, SAT minimum of 1170 and GPA minimum of 3.2)
- Transfer Scholarships
How to Apply for Financial Aid
- You must be accepted for enrollment to the university before a formal offer of financial assistance can be made.
- Submit all 2011-2012 scholarship materials to the Office of Admissions.
- Complete the 2011-2012 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after Jauary 1, 2012. These forms can be obtained from your high school guidance office or completed online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- If you have any questions or need assistance in completing the paperwork for scholarships, please call or e-mail your admissions representative or e-mail admissions at email@example.com You can find your admissions representative at the link: Find your Admisions Representative.
- If you need information regarding the FAFSA or to speak with the Student Financial Services office, please call 573.592.4232.